Analytical Environmental Testing Services
- Water testing services for trace organics, minerals, inorganic chemicals and microbiological contamination to comply with the Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA).
- Wastewater testing services to meet National Pollution Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) requirements. General physical properties testing, oxygen demand, nutrients and heavy metals
- Hazardous waste testing to prove compliance with Resource Conservation Recovery Act (RCRA).
- Analytical services to the mining industry to prove compliance with environmental requirements for the mining industry. These tests include Meteroric Water Mobility Procedure (MWMP); Toxicity Characteristic Leaching Procedure (TCLP); Acid / Base Accounting (ABA) and Artificial Weathering Cells.
- A full range of microbiological testing for water, soil and food products in one of the region's finest microbiological laboratories.
- Testing for trace elements and chemical additives on a wide range of food and plant products.
- Agricultural testing services for soil nutrients and physical parameters.
- Special testing services to clients for investigation of non-standard chemical analysis problems or material applications.
We are a full service analytical laboratory providing water, wastewater, hazardous waste, soil, air quality, microbioligical, trace element, and agricultural testing. Our facility consists of a reception and receiving area, offices for laboratory management and staff chemists, a main laboratory for wet chemistry, a separate metals analysis area, a separate microbiology laboratory, a separate sample storage room, a supplies storage room, and rooms for sample preparation. There are approximately 5,200 square feet of floor space in which to conduct laboratory business.
Sierra Environmental Monitoring, Inc. provides a variety of analytical services to many different industries and individuals. The client list includes but is not limited to the following categories:
- Governmental Agencies
- Domestic Water Supply
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Public Utilities
- Food and Spice Industry
Sierra Environmental Monitoring, Inc. offers several hundred different types of analyses.
Field sampling services are also available as required.